Join the Auto Dealers CARing for Kids Foundation for a black-tie preview of the Philadelphia Auto Show!
Dine and dance among the finest automobiles in the world at Black Tie Tailgate, where you get an inside view of everything that the 2015 Philadelphia Auto Show has to offer.
Friday, January 30, 2015
7:00pm – 11:30pm
Pennsylvania Convention Center, Philadelphia
Friend ticket – $225
Patron package – $525
Benefactor package – $975
Clutch Club package – $3,000
Double Clutch Club package – $5,000
Click here for complete ticket information.
Self-parking is available for:
– $15 at Convention Center Parking Facility at 1324 Arch Street
– $18 at Parkway Garage at 12th & Filbert Streets (entrances on 12th, Arch, Filbert and 13th Streets)
– $10 at Parkway Garage at Broad & Race Streets (150 N. Broad Street)
– $10 at Parkway lot at 142 N. 15th Street (15th & Cherry Streets)
– $5 at Gateway Parking Garage at 1540 Vine Street (entrance on Spring & 16th Streets)
Vouchers will be necessary for certain garages. Please check with a volunteer upon entering the Black Tie Tailgate to receive above parking rate. Rates not valid for overnight parking.
A special rate of $114/night is available at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown for the night of the Black Tie Tailgate. Rate does not include parking ($48/night) or taxes. Click here or call 877-212-5752 for reservations.
All proceeds benefit the Division of Neonatology at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. The official registration and financial information of the ADAGP Charitable Foundation (dba Auto Dealers CARing for Kids Foundation) may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. ADAGP Charitable Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization – contributions to which are tax deductible to the fullest extent by law.