While you’re in town for the Auto Show, why not check out more of what Philadelphia has to offer? We have partnered with our friends at Visit Philadelphia® to give you insider tips for planning your trip!
You auto stay over! Book a hotel room through the Visit Philly Overnight package and your car stays free! Click here for more information or to book your stay!
While you’re at the Show, don’t miss Philadelphia’s famous Reading Terminal Market right across the street! With dozens of restaurants, bakeries, and specialty food stands, there’s something for everyone!
Up for venturing a bit further? Here are some more recommendations for an authentic Philly experience:
- Top Spots for Authentic Philly Cheesesteaks
- Philadelphia’s Sandwich Hall of Fame
- Where To Find The Best Pizza In Philadelphia
Click here for a full restaurant & dining guide from Visit Philly!
Philadelphia plays home to an astounding collection of museums, artistic venues and historical attractions. There’s the Liberty Bell, of course — plus amazing art installations, jazz venues, architectural landmarks and much more. Here are a few top recommendations:
- Top 50 Must-See Attractions in Philadelphia
- Top 10 Free Philadelphia Attractions
- Top Sky-High Vantage Points in Philadelphia
- Top 12 Family-Friendly Attractions
- Top 10 Most Visited Attractions in Philadelphia
Find even more attractions here!
Explore the Neighborhood
Philadelphia is a city of vibrant neighborhoods, each with its own distinctive personality. Whether you want to stick close to the Show and explore Market East or Chinatown or venture further into the city, we have you covered! Click here for Visit Philly’s neighborhood guides.