COVID-19 Safety Information
Updated January 3, 2022
The health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors and staff is our highest priority.
In compliance with City of Philadelphia, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and CDC guidelines, the following health and safety measures will be in place for the 2022 Philadelphia Auto Show:
- Masks required for all persons over two years of age
- No vaccination requirement for entry into the Auto Show; proof of vaccination required for entry into food court area ONLY
– Except for bottled water, no food or beverages permitted outside the food court area
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces
- Increased sanitation stations throughout the event
In addition, the Pennsylvania Convention Center (PCC) has completed extensive updates to its air filtration and sanitation systems, as well as installed UV sanitation technology on all escalator handrails. The PCC participates in ASM Global’s VenueShield environmental hygiene program and has received the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR accreditation.