Indulge in custom culinary creations and a top-shelf open bar while experiencing the world’s finest automobiles! All proceeds from this special preview of the 2018 Philadelphia Auto Show benefit Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
Friday, January 26, 2018
7:00pm – 11:30pm
Pennsylvania Convention Center
– 127 N. Broad St. (RED CARPET)
– 12th & Arch Street West
– Grand Hall (Market Street/Marriott)
Click here to see the menu!
The Black Tie Tailgate block at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is SOLD OUT.
Still want to stay overnight? Check out the Visit Philly Overnight package! Click here for details.
Self-parking is available at the following locations and prices:
– $15 at Convention Center Parking Facility (1324 Arch Street)
– $20 at Parkway Garage (12th & Filbert Streets – entrances on 12th, Arch, Filbert, & 13th)
– $12 at Parkway Garage (150 N. Broad Street – Broad & Race)
– $12 at Parkway Lot (142 N. 15th Street – 15th & Cherry)
– $5 at Gateway Parking Garage (1540 Vine Street; entrance on Spring & 16th)
Vouchers will be necessary for certain garages. Please check with an attendant upon entering the event to receive the above parking rate. Rates are not valid for overnight parking.
Valet parking is available only to guests who purchase Patron, Benefactor, Clutch Club or CARing Sponsor packages. Parking passes will be mailed with your tickets and must be presented to the attendant upon drop-off.
The Valet drop-off is located at 127 N. Broad Street.
All proceeds from the Black Tie Tailgate benefit the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. The official registration and financial information of the ADAGP Charitable Foundation (dba Auto Dealers CARing for Kids Foundation) may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. ADAGP Charitable Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization – contributions to which are tax deductible to the fullest extent by law.